zondag 17 juni 2007

When God created heaven...

I have to say, now I have the time to post everything I already wrote, this road trip is the best that happend in my life. I also realise that I did it all by myself to ralize it. It is a message to all the young people out there, take the chances you get in life, because life is to short to waste time and to let chances slip away.
Anyway, I think, when God was creating heaven, he was driving a scooter the route I did from place X to Torino. Driving true the Petite Camargue and seeing the wild horses run in the fields. Zou can look as far as yourt eyes can reach. 35 dedgrees, the wind blows true your hair, some good music in your ears, the max. And I realised that solidarity is nothing of this world anymore. Nobody wanted to9 help me and I decided to not have stress anymore. I bought a tent and I was sure of a sleeping place the next dazs. Just drive with mz scooter where the wind took me. And that brought me to the beautifull Nimes. I never was there before and I have to say I was impressed by the beauty. I visited the Arena, Maison Carre who actually is an old temple and the fountain parc. I didnt care about time, why should I, the only fixed day on my route is the 27th of June and God I am sure I will be there, I don't to mis a thing. So around noon I looked to the map and decided to take the way to Avignon for a quick visit to the city centre and the palace of the pope. But not before seeing Pont du Gard. I looked already to see a liitle bit of the old water bnridge, but I couldnt see it. And just when te Gladiator music was playing on my Go Gear I saw the impressionant bridge. The only word I could bring out was Joder. Forgive me but I still curse in spanish and I think I will alwaxs do. But I couldnt believe that people more than thousands of zears ago where able to build such a thing. History was for a reason the onlzy course I was good in at school exept physical education. After drinking a cola in a bar where people believed I was a fool to go with the scooter to Belgium I also left Avignon. When thez heard that I already cam from Barcelona the whole street had to hear it. I tought if that is the support you have, I leave you guys. And that was what I did. I crossed the wine fields and passed by the Mount Ventoux to make my stop in Nyons. I found a quiet camping and I instaqlled my tent. The oyner of the camping was impressed by the project and offered me some free beers. I said to him, man you just made my day. Because it was the only thing what was missing to make the day perfect and ooh, it was perfect. Music, the ever changing beautifull landscapes, realising how happy you are and that you have the possibilities to live your life makes you forgett all the shit in this world.

I am so sorry that I have to post this no and couldnt do it earlier, but finding internet is the most difficult thing on the trip. But I am very fine and having the time of my life. I hope you all have the same.

Ciao,
Joachim

Geen opmerkingen: