zondag 17 juni 2007

Nyons - Torino

I left the camping quite early for a day with excellent weather. If i start drive to early it is to cold to drive. But that day it was perfect. The wind was already hot, I drove in a T-shirt in the direction of Torino. My last day France for a while, crossing the Alps. The only thing what bothered me was the reaction of my scooter in the Alps. He had hard times and the maximum speed was in moments 25 kilometres an hour but we survived it. The slow speed gave me the time to look around. Goiing down whas another thing. For an addicted person to speed it were nice times but no time to look around. I am going faster than cars downhill, but I enjoyed it. But lady luck didnt smile at me at the other side of The Alps. The hell was opening his doors and I couldnt do anything else than hiding for heavy rain and thunder. A camping was no option. A nice but cheap hotel was the only solution I had. But there was something wrong with the atmosphere in the hotel. It was a very big hotel but I was the only one around. I want to speak with the people but I couldnt. Being aloine the whole day ling is sometimes hard for me. But it makes me stronger and that is a motivation to go on. I didnt make Torino but I was close to stadio delli Alpi.

Geen opmerkingen: