maandag 18 juni 2007

Actions and Reactions

I already said it before but without the support of other people this road trip would be a lonely foul who drives a scooter from Barcelona to Belgium. But with the solidarity of other people this project can become something nice. So it becomes time to put some other people in the picture.

In the first place Wim from café Doka who said right from the beginning that the arrival in his bar was no probleme and he gave his support to make something nice of it. You guys have to come to make it a nice and special evening. I am very grateful to Wim for his support.

The dog school in Langemark gives from no on ten cent each drink to the We Ride Against Project, the money goes of course to the Child Cancer Foundation. I want to thank everybody there for the support.

The bakeries in Merkem, they give the pistolets for the bbq. The butchers give the meat. I will thank them all for their support.

One day I send a message to Stan, a friend of my during the exams. It is years ago but he still has the message. I told him that if I want something I can go true a wall if it is necessary. The reactions of some people who send an e-mail I want to put here. Because it is because of this reactions I really can and will drive true a wall if it is necessary. Or during hard times still find the motivation to go on. Thanks for the support.

Een fantastisch idee waarvoor veel moed en durf voor nodig is! Dikke proficiat! Stefaan Rousseeuw

Ik stond verstom, bleef aan mijn stoel genageld. Hoe is het mogelijk! Dat jonge lieve ventje, kleuter, peuter, schooljongetje, eerste, plechtige communicantje, student en nu ! Een grote idealist ben je!. Dat bewonder ik in jou. Zr. Rosaline MPI Klerken

Zo zul je zeker in de hemel geraken, en ik weet van meneer Danneels uit Mechelen (hij heeft een directe telefoonlijn naar de baas van de ‘hemel’ (of was het ‘café “In den Hemel”)), dat je daar je rijstpap zult mogen eten aan tafel naast Modder Teresa. Smakelijk ! Ortwin Debels

Geen opmerkingen: