vrijdag 15 juni 2007

Still alive – A special thank You

Hello. I am still alive, still on my scooter and last but not least i’m on my schedule. But the most difficult thing is finding internet.
First of all I want to do some special thanks. To al the people who already donated money on the account of the child cancer foundation. It is very important for me, and for the project that there are people who wants to support right from the beginning. It is a motivation to go on. And after a week I dare to say that I will make it. I like it and without serious troubles I will arive at the Doka café with a scooter.
I can say that it is the most brilliant thing I ever did in my life. Being outside, feel that you are alive and see the ever changing landscape. I can also say that it will be a once in a lifetime thing. But knowing that makes sure that I am enjoying every moment. For all the people who believed in me, and in the project, thank you very much. This is also your Ride Against Cancer.

Joachim

Geen opmerkingen: