zondag 17 juni 2007

Lecco - Maloja

A really cold day. Recieved a phoe call out of Barcelona, really nice weather. I was freeying. Even no nineteen degrees, but with the wind on the scooter it felt like under zero. But like that was not enough it started to rain as hell. It seemed the weather wants me to stop the road trip, but I don't think about it. I want to arrive at Doka on a scooter, and I will do. The rain was coming and coming and I looked tot the tops of the mountains. It didnt seem the rain would stop for today. I couldnt see a thing, I had so cold and normally I had to drive to Sankt Moritz. I realised that iut was no option to risk my life in the mountains, risking my life 4000km on a scooter was a big enough offer. So I stopped in Maloja. And really it brings back emotions of years ago. I love Switzerland, I only have goood memories about the country. And strange to say but I was there more than one month of my life and no one day rain. I just arrived there and only rain. But I think it had a reason. I had the most beautifull times of my youth there in Maloja. But there came a time I chose to focus my life on football coaching and I didnt have time to go on CM camps anymore. A pitty. But being back, alone, with the Maloja Palace not in use anymore I brought the memories back. Also memories to a very special girl, I will never forget. Leen Vansina. For that reason i put a new song on the Go gear against cancer. Air supply with all out of love. It is a typical song for us, and the song brought all the good memories back. The walks in the mountains, the beautifull things we did, and eating a pizza in the restaurant we ordered every night a Pizza. I was sitting there alone, it was almost to cry. But I didnt.
I keep my tears for tonight. I am in Zurrich and tonight the decision will fall for the Spanish title. I am afraid that Hijo de Putas Real Madrid will win the title. Than my heart will cry, and the tears will fall. But I am sitting next to a lake, with the sun on my face. Living from day to day, realising I am a happy guy.

Hasta luego.

Joachim

1 opmerking:

arlette zei

Hallo Joachim,
eventjes een goeiedag vanuit Roeselare... bijna halfweg zie ik met wat ups en downs , maar toch vooral een fantastische trip !( vol levenservaring ) We duimen voor jou en steunen je project !
groetjes
Arlette (en Bernard)
(en je mama zal blij geweest zijn dat er weer wat nieuws was !)